*Apologies for cross-posting*

In April 2023, members of the DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group (BDAWG) Visioning Access Systems (VAS) subgroup will be holding several Zoom-based discussion sessions to gain additional community feedback on our framework, An Exploration of Access Systems: A Framework for Access Systems for Born-Digital Archival Materials, and access systems for born-digital archival materials.

This invitation is open to any who are responsible for or interested in providing access to born-digital archival materials, regardless of their participation in our SAA 2022 session.

The deadline to sign up is this Friday, March 31, 2023. If you are interested in participating in a remote discussion session, please use this form to sign up and receive more information.

If you have any questions about this effort, please contact Steven Gentry ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you,

Steven Gentry, on behalf of the DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group (BDAWG), Visioning Access Systems subgroup.

The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group (BDAWG), Visioning Access Systems subgroup follows the DLF Code of Conduct and values the participation of each member of the community. We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.

--
Steven Gentry, MSLIS, DAS
he/him/his

"Everything not saved will be lost."