The University of Southern Mississippi is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Manager of the Digitization Lab in University Libraries.

This position oversees the daily activities of Digital Collections and the Digitization Laboratory which engages in the digitization, digital processing, description, access, and digital preservation of archival materials. This position is responsible for technical infrastructure including the digital preservation system, content management systems, discovery layers, and websites. The incumbent collaborates with the Head of Library Technology in coordinating department initiatives and takes an active role in supporting Library Technology, digital initiatives, grants, etc.

If you, or someone you know, may be interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting an application and cover letter through our online portal at the following link: https://usm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=3292&site=1

We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Review of applications begins the first week of April 2023. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the position, please feel free to contact me off list.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth La Beaud
Head of Library Technology, The University of Southern Mississippi
Director, Mississippi Digital Library<https://msdiglib.org/>
601.266.5606