[Register now for EA:BCC’s ‘Email Archiving Symposium’ event from June 13 - June 15]

Hello all,

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the Email Archiving Symposium, which will take place online from June 13 to June 15, 2023. The symposium will share project results from the Email Archiving: Building Capacity and Community regrant program, as well as highlight ongoing work from the global community.

Email archiving is a developing field, and the goal of the symposium is to share the growth that has taken place over the last few years. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in email archiving, connect with other professionals in the field, and contribute to the growing understanding of this important area. The symposium will include project briefings, panels, workshops, discussions, and more!

We are also excited to share that Nicole Hemmer, director of the Carolyn T. and Robert M. Rogers Center for the American Presidency and associate professor of history at Vanderbilt University, will be anchoring the Symposium with a keynote address. To learn more about Nicole, check out her bio on our website

For updates please follow the EA:BCC website and register now at https://illinois.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0xPf2vbzRbSxuMGqqOzHcg

*Apologies for cross posting*

Ruby Lorraine Martinez

Email Archives Community Fellow
Office of Digital Strategies
 e[log in to unmask]" title="[log in to unmask]" data-loopstyle="link">[log in to unmask]