Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

Harmony In The Field of Digital Preservation: A Review of the Landscape;
and a Landscape to the Future
<https://openpreservation.org/events/harmony-in-the-field-of-digital-preservation-a-review-of-the-landscape-and-a-landscape-to-the-future/?q=7503>

Thursday 04 May at 14:00 CEST | 13:00 BST

Speakers

Bernhard Hampel-Waffenthal (Austrian Library Network), and Ross Spencer
(Ravensburger AG)

Overview

In December 2022 Bernhard and Ross developed a digital preservation survey
to try and understand harmonies in digital preservation. The survey focused
on experiences on open source projects with a view to understanding what it
might look like to bring a team together to work on a shared project in the
future. Seeking to develop the broadest possible view, the survey asked
developers, and non-developers, and everyone in between to help build a
picture of the landscape today. In this webinar Bernhard and Ross are
excited to share the results with the wider community, and begin a
discussion about what the results mean, and what a future shared and
open-source work effort might look like.

<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BaWce9jXT82iF4g5UZMxOA#/registration>

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve>.

Best Wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub