Hello!

I wanted to reach out to this community to see if anyone was aware of
academic institutions using CKAN or Socrata to power their data
repositories. CKAN/Socrata are used frequently by governments to publish
their open data (for example, I'm on the Analytics Team at City of Boston
and we use CKAN for our open data site, data.boston.gov), but we are
coordinating with a local university who is trying to use CKAN to power a
data sharing site for the data science program, and they wanted to know if
any other universities are doing the same thing. I was not aware offhand of
any academic institutions using CKAN.

Thanks for any information!
Jenna Jordan
Data Engineer, City of Boston