My esteemed listmates,

Life and work have been so crazy in the aftermath of the hurricane we are
still recovering from.

I searched my Gmail messages for the past 2 weeks but did not see this post
so I apologize it has been posted.

I'm curious what factors influence you in choosing to create a Word file
versus an Excel spreadsheet or vice versa?

Ex. I'm creating a spreadsheet with the names of banks and credit unions -
contact names and phone #s and a list  of 9 questions to ask each financial
institution before opening a checking account with any of them.

We have a number of homeless and others on Social Security and Soc Sec
disability who need free checking accounts. $15/mo is a lot ofr them to pay.

But, would it be better to create this as a Word document with columns?

Or still better to create as a Word document with tables?

How does one decide?

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library