My esteemed listmates,

I've Pegasus, Thunderbird, Yahoo, I use Gmail as email clients but Outlook
is confounding.

 I really need step by step graphics of exactly how to create a new group
name, how to that new group name how to add emails to that group including
emails mot already in Outlook (not so easy) and what's Outlook's max on the
number of contacts you can have in a  group to eblast that group (e.g. 50?
75?)

Text instructions have not helped.

I've Googled this, watched a bunch of YT videos and it's not clear.

I teach people still graphics so they can see step by step what you should
see on screen and what you should select by using arrows, circles, etc.to
demonstrate how to perform a task.

Is there any Outlook resource like that?

I joined  an Ask MS Community and the couple of replies have been a lot
like a GIMP forum I found where they share *some* of the steps by omit key
ones by assuming  you already know how to do them.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library