In case an admin isn't available/doesn't notice this, you can unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list at https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CODE4LIB  or via the instructions at https://wiki.code4lib.org/MailingList   (In general, doing a web search for any mailing list you're on should turn up instructions to unsubscribe yourself.)

If you still find parts of the list valuable but just don't want the messages cluttering your inbox, you can create a folder and then set up a filter to move everything with [CODE4LIB] in the subject line to your new folder.

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Barnabei, Nicole
Sent: Friday, 14 April 2023 12:26 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] ​Re: Encrypting jpg, png or PDF

[You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Please remove my name from this list.  I am getting bombarded with your emails.

Nicole Barnabei
Technical Library Assistant
Stockton University
101 Vera King Farris Drive