From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James C. Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Software for Library Scavenger hunt

Hi All,

Is anyone using software for a Library Scavenger hunt? We've used paper printouts in the past and had students get oriented to the library by completing tasks and collecting clues.

I'm curious if anyone does an online scavenger hunt and if so, what software they use?

Thanks for reading,
James

James Miller | Discovery & Sciences Liaison Librarian (pronouns: he/him/his)
Wyndham Robertson Library

Need research help? Make an appointment with me: <https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min> https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min<https://calendly.com/millerjc/30min?month-view=enabled>

Hollins University
7950 E. Campus Drive: Box 9000