Charles,

You do not need to be holding down on WinKey + Shift + S the whole time you
are clipping. Just press them together and let go.

Try this to get the capture of the clipping.
1. Press WinKey + V to make sure that Windows Clipboard memory is on. Click
turn on if it is no
2. Press WinKey + Shift + S to bring up the clipping window, then release
the keys.
3. Click and draw your clipping area. *DO NOT RELEASE THE MOUSE BUTTON*
4. Click the Print Screen button with the mouse still clicked.
5. You can now release the mouse button.
6. Go to your document.
7. Press WinKey + V to open our Clipboard.
8. Click on an image in the Clipboard to add it to your document.

Hope that helps you.

Dustin Harris
Northwest State Community College
Library Assistant - Circulation and Information Services
419-267-1283