From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 3:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Capturing Graphics for a Handout

This email originated outside TTU. Please exercise caution<https://askit.ttu.edu/phishing>!

My esteemed listmates,

This seems to change from one Dell laptop to another to a Dell desktop as I progress through the day from station to station.'

The goal is to capture (and show people in a still graphic) that rectangle drawing you make to capture a screen portion by using The Windows Logo key
+ Shift + S.

When I press the PrintScreen button on the laptop it just captures the file carue like when you release the mouse cursor.

I need the jpg or screen as you draw the rectangle over the object you're capturing, not just the final capture.

Some older laptops require you to holden down the  FN key AND the  Print screen at the same time to print screen.

If I'm  holding down the Windows logo key and the Shift Key and the S ke and the Printscreen button it would require a contortionist to the also hold down the the Fn key..

Just pressing the Print Screen button will not capture the screen as you see that rectangle tool going over the object.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public library