You can use AI to help with this, though I don't think ChatGPT is built out
for this kind of work due to its interfacing approach. There are other AI
systems you can try. There was a Code4AI pre-conference this year and the
presenter was using TensorFlow to talk about/show off AI. So you would want
to look into the various AIs available and see which ones are being
built/trained around the kind of work you want to do.