> On Apr 22, 2023, at 10:44 AM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> My esteemed listmates,
>
> I'm looking to create a data flow chart diagram in Word.

If you have the full MS Office Suite, Visio does this fairly easily.  If you have any MacOS machines, I actually prefer OmniGraffle for this sort of work, though.

I don’t have any experience with online tools, but if it helps, these sorts of things fall under a larger category called “UML diagrams”, which might help you find more fully developed tools.

(UML covers sequence diagrams, use cases / activity flow, etc)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"