A reminder that the NDSA Standards & Practices Interest Group will meet next week, April 17th. See below for a call for community sharing! There is still plenty of time to add yourself to the agenda. As simple as that!

CHANGE OF DATE: The Standards & Practices Interest Group will meet Monday, April 17 rather than April 10.

  Eastern - 1 pm

  Central - Noon

  BST – 6 pm

  GMT – 6 pm

AGENDA: Community Sharing Session!

We are looking for 6-8 people to give a short presentation on a topic related to digital preservation standards or practices. Interest groups succeed when we learn from each other! What is happening at your institution?

Possible topics:

Spring is coming and we want to hear what’s new with you! This will be somewhat informal and is a low-pressure opportunity to present. Add yourself to the agenda, and plan to talk for about six minutes. You do not need to have slides, but slides are welcome.

As always, running meeting notes for the NDSA Standards & Practices Interest Group, and Zoom meeting link, can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZTLsrxG1UX4tWSK1Gd_rVcbDG0qw1x5rR2DTHSMImw/edit#heading=h.9rdeh36zoiwv

Thanks,

Ann Hanlon and Felicity Dykas (co-chairs)

Ann Hanlon, M.L.I.S., M.A.
Head, Digital Collections and Initiatives and DH Services
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries
pronouns-in-use: she/her/hers