What do you mean by "capture"? Are you talking about a video, screenshot, PDF, printing, copy/pasting to another document, something else?

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, 12 May 2023 3:26 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Capturing WYSIWYG with Chrome or The Edge

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

My esteemed listmates,

I've searched the archives and my Inbox of the digest of messages from this list but didn't find posts re: how to capture WYSIWYG using  either Chrome or The Edge.

I can do that with FF but we can't use FF on our work PCs.

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."