Greetings all,

Are you a librarian or IT administrator who works with research data
management or collections, data repositories, or supports computational or
data-intensive researchers?  I’m currently looking for panelists to
participate in a discussion titled "Collaboration Between CI Facilitators
and Research Data Librarians" at the OU Supercomputing Center for Education
and Research Virtual Residency Workshop
<http://www.oscer.ou.edu/virtualresidency2023.php>, which will take place
remotely on Thursday June 29, 1:30-2:45pm CT.

Anyone who is interested in joining us, please reach out to me directly at

Happy to answer any questions about the panel or the residency program!

Thanks,
Nora

--
Nora Zimmerman