> On Jun 18, 2023, at 2:16 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>  My esteemed listmates,
>
> I'm moderating a panel and need to have my cell vibrate as a reminder every
> 10 minutes so I know to move on to the next speaker.
>
> The manual didn't answer this. Yes, you can visit the clock and set a time
> for a notice but not every 10 minutes.
>
> The Samsung Members forum didn't answer this.
>
> I watched 2-3 YT videos which didn't answer this.
>
> Has anyone solved this?

I’ve used everything from professional gear that had a countdown and lights to warn the speaker when they were getting close or over time… and just timing it myself and holding up fingers with how many minutes they had left.

(My go-to after that was to make up signs that said 1, 2, and 3, and hold them up to warn the speaker how much time they had left)

But when you asked, it made me think ‘I bet someone had made an app specifically for conference timing’… and sure enough it looks like a few people have.

There’s even a web-based one that looks like you can configure everything for $15 an event: https://stagetimer.io/

TED has a free one that would probably work as well as what you’re trying to do with your phone: https://timer.ted.com/

-Joe