Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

Launching ViPER, the Virtual Preservation Environment for Research

7 June 2023 | 15.00 - 16.00 CEST

Speakers: Marin Rappard and Remco van Veenendaal of the National Archives of the Netherlands.

Register here.

The VRE is a “plug & play” virtual machine that aims to reduce barriers to using and testing digital preservation software. We all look forward to the opportunity to show you how it works!

Best Wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership