I send my regrets. The DLF Working Group Leaders Quarterly meeting is at the same time.

Best,
Nicole

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 12:12 PM Ann M Hanlon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning,

The Standards & Practices Interest Group Quarterly Meeting is coming up again in a few weeks. See below for details and for your opportunity to participate in a community sharing session.

WHEN: Monday, July 10th
  • Eastern - 1 pm
  • Central - Noon
  • BST – 6 pm
  • GMT – 6 pm
AGENDA: Another Community Sharing Session!

Because it was such a success in April, we are again looking for 6-8 people to give a short presentation on a topic related to digital preservation standards or practices. What is happening at your institution?

Possible topics:
  • An implementation success or challenge.
  • Digital preservation workflows.
  • Developing policies related to digital preservation.
  • Setting priorities for digital preservation.
  • Working with a team to plan and implement a standard or practice.
  • How you are using NDSA Levels in your policy, priority setting, and implementation.
We'll keep it informal and low-pressure. Add yourself to the agenda (link below), and plan to talk for about six minutes. You do not need to have slides, but slides are welcome.

As always, running meeting notes for the NDSA Standards & Practices Interest Group, and Zoom meeting link, can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZTLsrxG1UX4tWSK1Gd_rVcbDG0qw1x5rR2DTHSMImw/edit#heading=h.9rdeh36zoiwv
Thank you,

Ann

Ann Hanlon, M.L.I.S., M.A.
Head, Digital Collections and Initiatives and DH Services
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries
pronouns-in-use: she/her/hers

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219

she, her, hers

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration

(DiSSCo) Zoom Office Hours Mondays 2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

VassarVassar-Libraries
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube TikTok