My esteemed listmates,

The Lenovo desktop PC running Windows 11 wouldn't unmute upon arrival at
the library.

In Windows, I clicked the sound icon (looks like a speaker) in the Windows
Notification Area of the Taskbar but there's a line through the sound icon.

When I click on that it won't change it to un-mute.

I phoned Lenov and they had to take over the PC tweaking all sorts of
settings and checking an array of areas. I had to leave for another library
station so in about an hour the sound was working until recently. I phoned
Lenovo and they shared the warranty expired (over a year old PC) so now I'm
stuck trying  to fix this myself.

It has the audio drivers installed but the sound slider won't budge.

I appreciate your insights.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library