LaTeX can do way, way more than math and text layout.  My favorite example:

https://mathvault.ca/wp-content/uploads/fancy-latex-output.png

That isn't a photoshopped collage of different LaTeX creations.  The diagrams, the overlays and the fading is all created with LaTeX into that single image.

Erich

On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 18:24, Sam Hansen eloquently inscribed: