From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hammer, Erich F
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2023 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] [External] Re: [CODE4LIB] What manner of creature is LaTeX?

LaTeX can do way, way more than math and text layout.  My favorite example:

https://mathvault.ca/wp-content/uploads/fancy-latex-output.png

That isn't a photoshopped collage of different LaTeX creations.  The diagrams, the overlays and the fading is all created with LaTeX into that single image.

Erich

On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 18:24, Sam Hansen eloquently inscribed: