There are also phones specifically marketed for older folks with memory
issues, where a trusted person can configure the phone and allow calls in
and out only for certain numbers. You can also configure the phone so it
shows pictures of who is calling instead of or in addition to names. I know
that Raz Mobility has phones that will also allow similar controls for
video calls; we chose that model for a member of my family currently in
memory care and as far as I know it’s worked well.

Best,
Erin