The Policies & Workflows subgroup of the DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group is pleased to share the draft Digital Library Accessibility Policy and Practice Guidelines. We welcome your feedback and look forward to making this document even stronger!

Please use this form to submit anonymous responses that will be reviewed by the editors. If you have questions, additional feedback, or would like to provide a more detailed review, please contact Wendy Guerra ([log in to unmask]) or Gabe Galson ([log in to unmask]).

Please provide feedback by July 26, 2023.

Thank you!

~ on behalf of the DLF DAWG Policies & Workflows group

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

Let’s Connect

- Schedule an online call with me directly

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.