When I was working on my master's degree, I had a short tenure as president of a grad student group that met to discuss important topics, such as the best happy hour (Tasty World) and lunch spot (5 Star Day Cafe) in the downtown. A group from the Archival Workers Collective and DLF's Labor Working Group have come together to address far more vital topics facing library, archive, and museum (LAM) workers. The “Mutual Aid at Work" resource is based on LAM mutual aid activities that began during the pandemic and the organizers hope that it will bring awareness of existing mutual aid groups and help LAM workers start new groups in their area. It is a living resource, so take a look and contact the organizers with ideas and questions. If you know the location of my favorite happy hour and lunch spot, you get a gold star for the day. 😉 🌟 Erin

New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news