Hello, DLF Community--

On behalf of the Data Curation Network, I'd like to invite you all to
attend an upcoming webinar, the second in our Institutional Repository
Readiness Virtual Learning Series
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/sustaining-open-research-virtual-learning-series/>!
Please join us *Wednesday, August 2, 1:00pm-2:30pm Eastern* for, "Data
Sharing Readiness in Academic Institutions.
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYodeqgqDkqHNI__244U3MKDpfo5OhnNR7e#/registration>"
At this event, after a high-level overview of data sharing readiness based
on recent research, members of the Realities of Academic Data Sharing
Initiative, based at the Association of Research Libraries, will then
provide more detailed information about the costs and activities involved
in data sharing. We’ll close the presentation session with a case study
from Princeton University Library.

There is no cap on attendees, but we ask that you register in advance.
Registration
is now open
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYodeqgqDkqHNI__244U3MKDpfo5OhnNR7e#/registration>--
and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

I also am happy to share the recording and slides from our first event.
Thank you again to our speakers for a lively discussion last week!

Recording Link: https://youtu.be/qT3ApO-NmfE
Ashely's slides (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation):
https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255145
Leighton's slides (Department of Transportation):
https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255147
Peter's slides (National Agriculture Library):
https://hdl.handle.net/11299/255146

Take care,
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD:
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2730-7542>0000-0002-2730-7542

*I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to
respond until your working hours. *