Please join the NDSA Levels Steering Group on August 16th for an open
discussion about the intersection of the NDSA Levels and environmental
concerns. Wildfires in Canada and excessive heat across the globe this
summer make the impact of climate change impossible to ignore. As stewards
of digital content, how do we balance our obligations to long-term
preservation of digital cultural heritage and the sustainability of our
planet? A planet we need in order to bother with digital preservation at
all. The NDSA Levels themselves have been the subject of critique by
practitioners with environmental sustainability in mind - citing the
perception that level 4 is the goal, for example, rather than an option. We
want to hear from you, and open a discussion about the role of the NDSA
Levels of Preservation in a rapidly changing world.

Call In Information for 2023

Topic: NDSA Levels of Preservation Office Hours

Time: Feb 15, 2023 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Every 2 months on the Third Wed, until Dec 20, 2023, 6 occurrence(s)

   -

   Aug 16, 2023 11:30 AM
   -

   Oct 18, 2023 11:30 AM
   -

   Dec 13, 2023 11:30 AM {note date change}

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.  Monthly:
https://clirdlf.zoom.us/meeting/tZUvcuivpjIqGtJEcyn2m_iivEBbM56bpvmB/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGprD4rHdycsBmBRpwcAI_4d-3xiFhfjbd3uRz8DXJeXQr_IMdgMJ8qRtrA

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/81251789006?pwd=ZTQ0ZVVCaS8wR1FDWklRdnh1WEZJdz09

Meeting ID: 812 5178 9006

Passcode: DLFzoom

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,81251789006# US (New York)

+16469313860,,81251789006# US

Dial by your location

Meeting ID: 812 5178 9006

Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/kbbn3IW6KO