Hi everyone,

The NDSA Levels Steering Group has just released a new blog post, reporting on some of the findings of our recent call for information on how the community uses the Levels.

A reminder also that our next Open Session is on 16th August at 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern and will be on the theme of the Levels of Preservation and Environmental Sustainability (a topic that is also touched on in the blog post). The login info is in the meeting notes - all are welcome to come along and join in the discussion.

All the best,
Jen

Jenny Mitcham
Head of Good Practice and Standards
Digital Preservation Coalition

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01904 601849
Twitter: @Jenny_Mitcham

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.
The Digital Preservation Coalition is a registered company (4492292) and charity (SC051077)
#DPConnect will be on a summer break for the month of August. Join us for 30 minutes of live digital preservation news and networking with the DPC every Friday from 1st September (https://www.dpconline.org/events) ########################################################################

to manage your NDSA-ALL subscription, visit ndsa.org/ndsa-all