Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

eArchiving, Validation and the OPF

01 August 2023 | 15.00 BST | 16.00 CEST

Speakers: Carl Wilson, Technical Lead, OPF.

As part of the E-ARK Consortium via DLM, the OPF is working towards the delivery of the EU’s eArchivng Initiative. One of OPF’s activities is improving and developing the specifications and validation tools for archival information packages and content types. You will learn about the E-ARK information package types and the specifications that define them. We will take a look at the improved information package validation tools. You’ll also learn about the Consortium’s plans for specifying and validating more complex package types in specific archiving sectors.

Please reach out if you have any questions, or if there are any webinar topics you would like us to focus on.

Best Wishes,

Helena Watson

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership