*** Please excuse cross-postings ***

In July of 2020, version 1.0 of the OCFL specification was released followed by version 1.1 in October of 2022. We are now beginning to consider additional use cases and revisions that will lead to version 2.0 of the specification.

In addition to gathering feedback via issues and use cases, we would also like to gather feedback and new use cases from the community through conversation. To that end we will hold a series of listening sessions, we invite all individuals who have implemented or are interested in The Oxford Common File Layout to attend.

Below are the dates and times for the listening sessions:

We look forward to hearing from you during these sessions and please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Rosalyn Metz

On behalf of the OCFL Editors