Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

How Do Users Discover Digital Curation Tools?

19 July 2023 | 15.00 - 16.00 BST

Speakers: Dr. Amber Cushing, School of Information and Communication Studies, University College Dublin

Dr. Cushing will be talking about how users discover, learn and select tools to integrate into their digital preservation practice.

Please reach out if you have any questions, or if there are any webinar topics you would like us to focus on.

Best Wishes,

Helena Watson

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership