Tim, Debbie and Lynda,

Thank you for your replies.

I'm baffled by all this.

I own an HSN Tracfone and I buy a new phone and new Tracfone service every
January for $60 - $69.00 with 1,500 minutes.

That's essentially $5.00-  $5.83 a month.

It expires each January and I often have many minutes Tracfone rolls over.

A friend followed the same steps in ordering from HSN.

She bought a Samsung smart phone for $60 for a year of service and 1,500
minutes. She was told by Tracofen after 6 months she had no more minutes
left; not that she had no more time left on her service.

So, she paid Tracfone $10 to add something like 300 minutes; not 3 months
worth of service but minutes.

Is there no way to just add minutes to a Samsung phone bought from HSN with
Tracfone service?

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County public library