Hi Lynda,

Thank you so much for that kind help.

You hit the nail on the head!

She bought 500 minutes from Tracfone via their toll free phone # 3 months
ago and they're all gone.

Same thing when she bought the service plan with 1,500 minutes in Jan via
HSN and they were all gone by April.

Tracfone will not reveal the time for each call archived monthly or
quarterly so you can't research where all your minutes were used.

You must text 611611 Usage after each call which she did originally and
then stopped after a few weeks when the minutes usage each time was short.

It would seem there's something going on and no one but top security people
know about it?

Same thing with unauthorized withdrawals on debit cards. I've heard from
those in the banking industry that it's a quiet epidemic.

I just don't know what the next steps should be to avoid minutes drainage.

Thank you again,

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library