Apologies for cross-posting.

-----

Hello,
On behalf of the Fedora Community, I am sending this friendly invitation to join us for the upcoming 2023 Virtual Fedora Showcase happening in September. We are already over 50% capacity, so register now to reserve your spot!

This online event brings together Fedora users, enthusiasts, and anyone looking to learn more about the software and implementations from across the globe. It will take place over 3, ½ days and feature institutional presentations, user stories, demos and engagement activities to reignite our passion for our community.

Details
Dates: September 12-14, 2023
Times: 10-2pm Eastern each day – Join us for 1, 2 or all 3 days!

REGISTER HERE - https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=62192B02-9D25-EE11-8107-00155D0A2732

Visit the Showcase Website on the Fedora Wiki (https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2023+Virtual+Fedora+Showcase) for additional details and to browse the tentative agenda.

We can’t wait to see everyone all back together again for this exciting event! Space is limited, so register now to reserve your space.

Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith