Dear all,

Secure your spot today <https://go.illinois.edu/ipresreg> by registering
before the September 1 deadline to join us in person at iPRES 2023! Please
review our website <https://ipres2023.us/registration/> for more details
about registration!

The 19th iPRES conference is hosted by the University of Illinois from 19
September through 23 September 2023.  Join us in person at the Illinois
Conference Center in Champaign, Illinois, or sign up for our online
program. Although registration closes September 1 to attend in person,
registration to attend online will remain open through September 14.

Take a look at the exciting program
<https://ipres2023.us/program-at-a-glance/> of tutorials, workshops,  keynote
speakers <https://ipres2023.us/keynote-speakers/>,  papers, and panels.

And there are still opportunities to participate in the conference by
submitting a contribution to the Share Your Site!
<https://ipres2023.us/share-your-site/> It’s an opportunity to create and
share a brief (5-15 minute) video tour that highlights your location, your
digital preservation processes, and any other noteworthy aspects you’d like
to share with the iPRES community!

For those attending in person, you can also experience Chicago’s vibrant
neighborhoods and culture during the Chicago Events
<https://ipres2023.us/chicago-events/> on Friday, September 22, and
Saturday, September 23.
Mark your calendars and get ready to join us for an unforgettable
experience at iPRES 2023.  We look forward to hosting you in
Champaign-Urbana!

Best wishes,
The iPRES 2023 Program Committee

--