Hello,
I am posting this question on a couple of lists, so sincere apologies to those who might see it twice (or thrice).
Does anyone know of any work that has been/is being/will be done on 'a' METS JSON-LD serialization?
Any relevant info or comment in this re will be very much appreciated.
Thank you!
Best wishes,
Manuela

Dr Manuela Pallotto Strickland | Metadata and Digital Preservation Coordinator | Archives & Research Collections | Libraries & Collections
King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Tel: Please call me using MS Teams or Skype for Business, or email to arrange a call

W: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/library/collections/archives
T: twitter.com/KingsArchives<http://twitter.com/KingsArchives> and twitter.com/kingslibraries<http://twitter.com/kingslibraries>
Blog: blogs.kcl.ac.uk/kingscollections<http://blogs.kcl.ac.uk/kingscollections>