Chicago Dance History Project (CDHP) <https://www.chicagodancehistory.org/>,
a Chicago-based non-profit producer of Chicago dance oral histories and a
repository of company and artist archives, seeks a creative and dynamic
Executive Director to guide expansion of our oral history collections and
broaden our public engagement. The E.D. is responsible for administration
and programming, staffing, Board support, and will represent CDHP in the
local and national arts, culture, and funding arenas. The ideal candidate
will also have experience in grant-writing, and/or an interest in
interviewing, audio/visual production, and digital preservation. Knowledge
of CMS software also a plus. Salary range $65K - $75K, commensurate with
experience. Standard paid holidays and health benefits. Early October start
date ideal. Send letter and resume to Interim Executive Director Kelly
Kleiman at [log in to unmask]  No calls, please.

CDHP seeks a diverse applicant pool and welcomes candidates of all
backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity,
religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
national origin, disability or age.  Candidates of color strongly
encouraged to apply.

--
*Kristy Rawson* | Operations Manager
Chicago Dance History Project <https://www.chicagodancehistory.org/>