With the development of digital resources, the nature of those resources
has shifted. In a digital environment, information is transitory, overtime,
products change, services change, servers get shutdown. With these changes
the online existence of digital born materials varies, some resources
continue, others disappear, never to be seen again.

--
Andrew Cunningham