Hello Code4Lib Community,

Carnegie Mellon University Libraries is hiring a Research Data Services
Librarian <https://apply.interfolio.com/131324> and a Social Sciences
Librarian <https://apply.interfolio.com/131322>, both of which are
full-time faculty positions.

Carnegie Mellon University offers a wide variety of benefits and programs
designed to meet the needs of faculty and staff members. From our health
and welfare plan offerings to our tuition benefits and competitive
retirement plans, the university is committed to providing benefits that
support you through every stage of your career at CMU. We invite you to
explore these benefits on our HR website
<https://www.cmu.edu/hr/benefits/index.html>.

Please reach out to Associate Dean for Academic Engagement Nicky Agate (
[log in to unmask]) with any questions related to these positions. We
will begin reviewing applications September 25th.

Thanks!
--
*Ann Marie Mesco*
Digitization Projects Manager | Data Deposit Coordinator