Hi,

Sorry for my intense name, long story still working on it.

I think the easiest and quickest solution here would be to view the
conversation in HTML Gmail so the normal scrolling functions of the
browser work.

You can access HTML Gmail at a url like
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/ <- note there is an "/h/" in the
URL after the account number. Adding this "/h/" takes you to Basic
HTML Gmail.

Pending that, you could also use the page inspector to mutate the DOM
live so all the emails are present.

The approaches you mention are cool and new to me and I'm looking them
up and trying them out. I don't see a Screen Devouring icon on my
Chrome, maybe I don't know where to look.

Regards,