Charles,

I'm not sure you realize what you are asking for.  Let me make an analogy...

The attached image is a conceptual view (that I love) of the depth of possible mathematics topics.  If we pretend instead that it is computer (forensic) security, most folks understand around the Multiplication or Division range.  After nearly 30 years in IT support with a particular interest in security/privacy, I'd like to think that I live between Calculus and Vectors.  When you ask for a "Forensic Expert", that would be someone (for example from https://www.sans.org/ -- the pre-eminent security certification source) well into the Serious Math gap.

In my opinion, many things would be better if everyone were at the level of Elementary Algebra, but a forensic expert is probably overkill to get them there.  As with math, knowledge of the more advanced concepts aren't necessary to teach someone the simpler concepts and knowing too much can make it difficult to explain what seems like the most basic of concepts.

Humbly,
Erich

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 12:51, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: