The Omeka directory gives beautiful examples of online exhibits and
other websites with interpretive information added to a collection of
digital objects in Omeka.  I'm looking for examples, though, of simple
image galleries with nice Omeka themes that lead to a modern looking web
design.  Does anyone have any favorites they could point me to?

I'm also open to examples running on other platforms besides Omeka where
you can browse thumbnails and click on them to get fielded metadata
about individual images and where you can search on specific fields.

Thank you!

Kevin