Hi Kevin,

I'm also open to examples running on other platforms besides Omeka where you can browse thumbnails and click on them to get fielded metadata about individual images and where you can search on specific fields.

You may find Spotlight useful.
Code<https://github.com/projectblacklight/spotlight> | Stanford exhibits<https://exhibits.stanford.edu/> | Exhibit Builder docs<https://exhibits.stanford.edu/exhibits-documentation>

Cheers,

- Tom

The Omeka directory gives beautiful examples of online exhibits and other websites with interpretive information added to a collection of digital objects in Omeka.  I'm looking for examples, though, of simple image galleries with nice Omeka themes that lead to a modern looking web design.  Does anyone have any favorites they could point me to?

I'm also open to examples running on other platforms besides Omeka where you can browse thumbnails and click on them to get fielded metadata about individual images and where you can search on specific fields.

Thank you!

Kevin