From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kevin Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] favorite examples of Omeka image galleries?

EXTERNAL MESSAGE

The Omeka directory gives beautiful examples of online exhibits and
other websites with interpretive information added to a collection of
digital objects in Omeka.  I'm looking for examples, though, of simple
image galleries with nice Omeka themes that lead to a modern looking web
design.  Does anyone have any favorites they could point me to?

I'm also open to examples running on other platforms besides Omeka where
you can browse thumbnails and click on them to get fielded metadata
about individual images and where you can search on specific fields.

Thank you!

Kevin
**** CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Hofstra University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. ****