Have you enjoyed previous years’ keynotes? Want to make sure this year’s
are awesome too? Come join me on the Keynote Committee! We’ll be starting
work soon and wrapping up by January, so this is a great option if you want
to contribute to code4lib but spring is a hard time for you to volunteer.
We still need a cochair (I’m the chair) and a documentarian; both of these
should be fairly light lifts as the documentation from last year is in good
order and we’ve already got a timeline and tasks planned out.

I’m the chair, so feel free to email me or message me in slack
(@thatandromeda) if you have questions, or just go ahead and add yourself on
the wiki
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2024_Conference_Committees#Keynote_Committee>
.