Hi, Kayla.

This is certainly possible, and we did something like this at Princeton
University Library, but it was not an out of the box solution. We set up a
Blacklight site to index only the research data from our legacy DSpace
site, which you can see here: https://datacommons.princeton.edu/discovery/

This required creating a list of the collections we consider research data:
https://github.com/pulibrary/pdc_discovery/blob/main/config/collections.csv

Then for each collection, we used the DSpace API to get the metadata in XML
and index it to solr with traject:
https://github.com/pulibrary/pdc_discovery/blob/main/app/lib/dspace_research_data_harvester.rb#L30

So, I don't know if it's possible with Omeka or Wordpress, but it's
definitely possible with Blacklight (but does require custom development).
Presumably you could also get it working with Spotlight if you wanted more
of a custom exhibit site.

I hope this helps!
Bess Sadler