I haven't figured out a way to do a full-page printout of gmail in Firefox
-- I believe because the window that's scrolling in gmail isn't actually
the web page itself, it's just a random page element. When you try to
"capture entire page" (which there is a screen-capture option in Firefox
for if you hit ctrl-shift-S), gmail will always just show the currently
visible bit of message.

Gmail does, however, have a mechanism to print out a full threaded
conversation. In the upper right of a conversation is a printer icon. If
you mouse-over this it says, "Print all".

[image: image.png]

Clicking it will give a print preview with all the messages in the thread
opened up and in order. You can save this as a PDF to keep a record of the
entire conversation. It will be paginated, though.

It's not a pixel-perfect rendition of the gmail window, but it should
contain all the information that was in the original messages. I am not
sure if this is adequate for your needs, but it is a convenient and
built-into-gmail option.