Hi Jeff,

I've been using iDrive for my phone photos. It is rather cheap
<https://www.idrive.com/pricing> (I pay $1 a year for unlimited photo
backup). The interface is meh, so I've been thinking of switching to Google
Photos, but I love the price. Should work for your purposes.

Stay well,

----

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*

Digital Initiatives and Preservation

Library, Museums and Press

University of Delaware

***The **University of Delaware, a land grant institution, is located on
land that was and continues to be vital to the web of life of the Nanticoke
and Lenni-Lenape people. We express gratitude and honor the people who have
inhabited, cultivated, and nourished this land for thousands of years, even
after their attempted forced removal during the colonial era and early
federal period*. The University of Delaware also financially benefitted
from the expropriation of Indigenous territories in the region colonially
known as Montana. View the full Living Land Acknowledgement
<https://sites.udel.edu/antiracism-initiative/committees/american-indian-and-indigenous-relations/living-land-acknowledgement/#Living_Land_Acknowledgement>
.****

[image: University of Delaware]