Hello DLF--

On behalf of the Data Curation Network <https://datacurationnetwork.org/>,
I'd like to invite you all to attend an upcoming webinar, the third in
our Sustaining
Open Research Virtual Learning Series
<https://datacurationnetwork.org/sustaining-open-research-virtual-learning-series/>!
Please join us *Wednesday, October 11, 12:00pm-1:30pm Eastern* for, “Developing
and Maturing Repository Technology.
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpduChqzsvGtAsTkJkGtuDxIp6fCggQbC5>"

This event will feature a panel discussion on different repository platform
implementations, and how that can be used to support research data services
at an institution. We have invited 4 presenters to speak for about 5-7
minutes each, with a moderated panel discussion afterwards. We are asking
speakers to respond to the following questions about their repository:

   - What do you love about what it does?
   - What do you wish it did?
   - What does it take to run? (dollars, FTE?) Consider not just the
   platform, but also the unseen processes and infrastructure.

Speakers will present their experiences using InvenioRDM, DSpace,
Dataverse, and Dryad.

There is no cap on attendees, but we ask that you register in advance.
Registration
is now open
<https://umn.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0scuqgqjMiHNfmxiA12O62i1E9QEOSJljh#/registration>--
and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
I also am happy to share the recording and slides from our third event.
Thank you again to our speakers for a lively discussion last week!

Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiG2CLpHXY
Heidi's Slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/256412
Susan and Ivey's Slides: https://hdl.handle.net/11299/256468

Take care, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD:
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2730-7542>0000-0002-2730-7542

*I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to
respond until your working hours. *