It is an inherent problem when creating a vocabulary--should this set of traits be properties or types? Whichever choice you make, you face the problem that other vocabularies may choose differently. I believe this vocabulary defines relators as properties. But they also want to show how the terms are related to terms in OWL and BIBFRAME where they are defined as types.

					Steve McDonald